In this week’s episode, Shevonne talks about Katherine Knight who murdered her boyfriend and then skinned him before cooking his flesh. She is the first woman in Australia to be sentenced to a life sentence.
You can find the entire transcript on https://femalekillers.com/
Please support this podcast by rating it on your preferred podcast listening app and sharing it with the true crime lovers in your life.
- McKay, R. (2019, August 13). Katherine Knight: The Worst Australian Female Murderer? Retrieved from https://www.newidea.com.au/katherine-knight-the-worst-australian-female-murderer.
- Children’s Rights Council. (2014, May 5). Conseil canadien des droits des enfants. Retrieved from https://canadiancrc.com/KATHERINE-KNIGHT-HUSBAND-KILLER-BUTCHERED-COOKED-JOHN-PRICE/KATHERINE_KNIGHT-KILLED_HUSBAND-COOKED_HIM_FOR_CHILDREN_TO_EAT_Australia.aspx.
- Press, A. A. (2016, March 18). Story of Australian woman who skinned and cooked partner to be told in film. Retrieved from https://www.theguardian.com/film/2016/mar/18/story-of-australian-woman-who-skinned-and-cooked-partner-to-be-told-in-film.
- Guides, B. S. (n.d.). Murder Most Fowl: Katherine Mary Knight (True Crime: Bus Stop Guides Book 30).
- Now To Love. (2019, May 10). Katherine Knight q&a. Retrieved from https://www.nowtolove.com.au/celebrity/celeb-news/katherine-knight-qanda-10682.