In this week’s episode, Shevonne talks about Anastazia Schmid who repeatedly stabbed her partner Tony Heathcoate during a sex game where he was blindfolded and tied up.
You can find the entire transcript on https://femalekillers.com/
Please support this podcast by rating it on your preferred podcast listening app and sharing it with the true-crime lovers in your life.
You might think that starting a podcast is intimidating like me. But it isn’t. All you have to do is start. I promise that you will keep getting better and better, and meet some great people along the way. After doing tons of research for months, I decided to use Buzzsprout. Buzzsprout has helped over 100,000 people like me in launching their podcast and getting it out to listeners on Apple Podcast, Spotify, Pandora, and more. They even have tons of articles and videos to help you.
Check them out by going to https://go.femalekillers.com/buzzsprout. You will get a $20 Amazon gift card if you sign up for a paid plan and help support the show.
- Court of Appeals of Indiana. Anastazia SCHMID, Appellant-Defendant, v. STATE of Indiana, Appellee-Plaintiff. (n.d.). Retrieved from https://caselaw.findlaw.com/in-court-of-appeals/1191663.html.
- United States Court of Appeals For the Seventh Circuit. (n.d.). Retrieved from http://media.ca7.uscourts.gov/cgi-bin/rssExec.pl?Submit=Display&Path=Y2016/D06-08/C:14-2974:J:Easterbrook:aut:T:fnOp:N:1768111:S:0.
- Sederstrom, J. (2019, August 28). Woman Who Stabbed Boyfriend 39 Times During Sex Game Is Given Parole After 18 Years Behind Bars. Retrieved from https://www.oxygen.com/crime-time/anastazia-schmid-who-stabbed-boyfriend-39-times-during-sex-game-paroled.
- Reynya, A., & Heathcote. (2019, October 3). ‘I’m never gonna get what I want’. Retrieved from https://www.purdueexponent.org/city_state/article_5f8ecd84-e3b4-11e9-a827-2bdc0b3450a0.html.
- Law, V., Lustbader, S., Yoder, S., Morrison, A., & Gullapalli, V. (n.d.). An Indiana Woman’s Long Fight for Justice. Retrieved from https://theappeal.org/indiana-woman-mental-illness-prison/.