In this week’s episode, Shevonne talks about Amanda Taylor who murdered her father-in-law Charles Taylor by stabbing him 29 times.
You can find the entire transcript by clicking the CC icon.
Please support this podcast by rating it on your preferred podcast listening app and sharing it with the true-crime lovers in your life. A YouTube channel was launched so check out the weekly videos on the female killers who have been featured on the podcast: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1jNXHH9KIAInezhLW5bMkA
You might think that starting a podcast is intimidating like me. But it isn’t. All you have to do is start. I promise that you will keep getting better and better, and meet some great people along the way. After doing tons of research for months, I decided to use Buzzsprout. Buzzsprout has helped over 100,000 people like me in launching their podcast and getting it out to listeners on Apple Podcast, Spotify, Pandora, and more. They even have tons of articles and videos to help you.
Check them out by going to https://go.femalekillers.com/buzzsprout. You will get a $20 Amazon gift card if you sign up for a paid plan and help support the show.
- Andersen, C. H., & Andersen, C. H. (n.d.). Hobbies Reduce Stress Just as Well as Exercise. Retrieved from https://www.shape.com/lifestyle/mind-and-body/hobbies-reduce-stress-just-well-exercise
- Times, C. A. R. (2015, November 12). Trial of woman charged in death of former in-law to begin. Retrieved from https://www.richmond.com/news/virginia/trial-of-woman-charged-in-death-of-former-in-law/article_c5437476-81c2-51df-a46d-7814a7655d02.html
- Warren, S. (2015, April 6). Parkway reopens after fugitive incident. Retrieved from https://www.citizen-times.com/story/news/crime/2015/04/06/asheville-section-parkway-reopens-fugitive-incident/25357067/
- Farberov, S. (2015, April 15). Amanda Taylor ‘killed former father-in-law she blamed for husband’s suicide’. Retrieved from https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3038622/I-proudly-did-Rex-Chilling-confession-widowed-mother-two-obsessed-serial-killers-stabbed-death-former-father-law-blamed-husband-s-suicide-days-checked-mental-hospital.html
- Amanda Taylor disruptive in court, defense awaits mental health records. (2015, November 5). Retrieved from https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bD0zSp7NWM0
- Tyree, E. (2017, March 23). Appeals court upholds life sentence for woman who killed father-in-law. Retrieved from https://wset.com/news/local/appeals-court-upholds-life-sentence-for-woman-who-killed-father-in-law
- Burnip, L. (2017, May 18). Selfie killer, 26, says she hacked her father-in-law to death and took photos next to his corpse ‘because it made me really happy’. Retrieved from https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/3590097/selfie-killer-amanda-taylor-killed-father-in-law-photos-corpse-happy/